WIRELESS LASER MOUSE 6000 - WIRELESS LASER
WIRELESS LASER MOUSE 6000 - COMPUTER WIRELESS SWITCH.
Wireless Laser Mouse 6000
- a type of computer mousing device that uses a laser beam rather than a ball to track the movement of the user's hand. The laser mouse supersedes and is more sensitive than the optical mouse, which superseded the conventional ball mouse.
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- 6000 (six thousand) is the natural number following 5999 and preceding 6001.
I was a laser mouse!
Way to go Brian Wotherspoon!
The previous two posts were of a Dell laser mouse's "mother board," if that's the proper term to use.
I had nothing to do with the mouse's demise...a coworker tore the old mouse apart after it stopped functioning for some reason. She (that's right, she) has a friend that is into pieces and parts of electronic devices so she salvaged it for him.
I saw a photo opportunity and she was gracious enough to let me borrow it for the evening.
By the way, the mouse shown above still works (thus the red light). I borrowed a coworker's computer long enough to snap these shots.
Microsoft Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 04
[ Canon EOS 400D with Sigma 18-200mm | AF | f/13 | 1/160s | ISO-100 | 106mm ]
wireless pci ethernet card
cell phone wireless companies
logitech wireless mouse deals
ethernet wireless bridges
find wep key for wireless router
wireless phones with answering machine
wireless light switches
sennheiser wireless rs 130
how to speed up wireless internet