WIRELESS LED TRACK LIGHTING. WIRELESS LED
WIRELESS LED TRACK LIGHTING. CONNECT CABLE MODEM TO WIRELESS ROUTER. LOGITECH CORDLESS DESKTOP WAVE WIRELESS KEYBOARD
Wireless Led Track Lighting
- Track lighting is a method of lighting where light fixtures are attached anywhere on a continuous track device which contains electrical conductors. This is as opposed to the routing of electrical wiring to individual light positions.
- A system of movable lights wired to a metal track that makes a great accent lighting choice for living rooms, bedrooms and dining rooms.
- Track lighting is a form of spotlighting, in which a track allows a number of different lights to be connected along its length and manipulated for the right effect. The track carries the electrical current, and the lights are plugged in using a special connector.
- radio: medium for communication
- transmission by radio waves
- Lacking or not requiring wires
- having no wires; "a wireless security system"
- (ling) heather: common Old World heath represented by many varieties; low evergreen grown widely in the northern hemisphere
- light-emitting diode: diode such that light emitted at a p-n junction is proportional to the bias current; color depends on the material used
- (ling) water chestnut whose spiny fruit has two rather than 4 prongs
- Light-emitting diode, a semiconductor diode that glows when a voltage is applied
08-07-10 - 164747
Tampon getting ready to track the trail. Little does he know that his phone would lose GPS signal not too long afterward.
"Some of this shit might have actually happened.
Various hounds from the southern isle descended upon Saipan for the running of the Saipan H3. Rumors had floated down to us on the growing military base of Guam that Saipan's failing everything had chased off the pack. Tonsile Tickler mentioned he had only had about six to eight people at his shoe down-down run at the beginning of July...and he would never exagerrate. We started immediately looking at schedules and arranging a viable attack date for a re-invasion of the north; perhaps they could use the inflated income from our presence to buy more advertising on local cable stations (at $10.00 a pop - we were worth at least one hundred toward to cause...).
Frantic calls to tyrant for life Haj Fucking Kramden Sir never made it through that fine communication system their mismanagement has attained after some 25 years together so Ciega was clueless to our presence until the last minute. Fear not - JoeTen was open on Saturday afternoon. A message was left for Dogleg during the week as he was on Rota and the kind Filipina that answered the phone at his domicile was hard for me to understand while bomb explosions went off in the museum; she must have thought I was called from Kandahar or something...When he did return the call on Saturday, he was hanging out with his youngest hasher and holding down the fort while his wife went to a funeral. Bummer not getting a chance to hash with DogLeg but he did relay the message to Ciega that invaders had reached the hotels and were moving in via rental car.
Numbers swelled at the Bank of Guam and the hares were identified as Blowjob and Buster Brown. Haj PeeWee was in attendance as were Maxcheesmo, Gulag Queen, Mr. Happy Pockets, Spiderwoman, the aforementioned Ciega and Kramden, Semen Bisquit, and other stalwarts... Trail was announced at the Japanese Wireless Station; park in the cemetery. All of this sounded rather foreboding although the hounds responded in typical Saipan fashion..."Not again", "This always ends at ...insert place name here...", "I hope its better than his last shitty trail", etc.
The box was on the roof of a bombed out Japanese wireless structure from World War Two. The stairwell to the roof of said structure was steep, concrete, and covered in vegetation - add in rusting hand rails, bomb damage, and algae. When we reached the roof Haj's PeeWee and Fucking Kramden Sir pointed out that were large holes hidden somewhere under the foliage and that we should spread out the assembled pack of now some thirty hounds which included Haj Fucking Tampon (Little Rat Pellets absconded his rental car to head to the spa), Backwash, Silent But Deadly, Dugong and his wife, Just Josh (who Cockcaller had called "Gay Flower" all night the night before on the pub crawl), and Overdue Goo. After the interminable ten minute wait to chase chariot riding hares, we broke box as slowly as we could down the stairs so nobody would die...
Trail led directly into a marijuana field hidden in the tangantangan and across of former dump before emerging from the bush onto a coral road. The check broke rather obviously left as the tire tracks headed that way and the speed at which the on-on's had been dropped gained pace according to the streaks of flour now reaching nearly two feet. We hit another check and ran across a finely mowed yard (oh what will they do when they have to pay American minimum wages...I doubt some people in Saipan have done their own laundry in ten years). Trail broke into the jungle and immediately was slowed by the wild hibiscus, rattan, and grooved out soil and rock. A small ditch suddenly evolved into a trench and then into a full on dried out river ravine that had cut the surface down to bare limestone falls. Water was replaced by slimy rocks that made butt sliding the only option in some sections. Backwash ran with Haj Fucking Tampon and myself for quite some time as trees broke off in our grasp and vines would strangle each hound in order as you passed through them. Contortions of world class bank robbers were required to navigate through the uncut brush. Backwash slowly fell back as we pushed the pace down the river valley. Haj PeeWee could be heard descending the valley where he joined us at the bottom of the hill near Chalan pale Arnold Road. An easy check (another one) led us past a "Juan Babauta" campaign placard complete with a beer swilling Juan Babauta who said something that sounded like "Blah, blah, blah, yada, yada, yada" as we passed by (I could be mistaken in that - after all he was running for office and I rarely hear them correctly or so it seems four years later).
A trio of trunk beer drinking guys by the warehouses in the industrial section of Saipan's northern Garapan and port area offered us Bud
GT Gutterball Rahmen im Traum-Set-up lightgepainted (sozusagen). Das Fahrrad fa?hrt sich super geschmeidig und ist wahnsinnig schnell und leicht wie ne Feder. Das perfekte Stadtrad! Eingangantrieb mit starrer Nabe, natu?rlich. Das war mein erstes Lightpainting dieser Art... es ist tatsa?chlich nicht so einfach wie es aussieht. Bin immer fu?r Tipps offen.
Lightpainted GT Gutterball frame with georgous parts. This bike drives smooth and is fast as hell and as light as a feather. The perfect bike for the city. Of course fixed gear...
This is my first lightpainting. Please leave comments and hints.
- GT Gutterball matt black trackframe with card game decals (unique)
- H+Son rims hi-polished with Miche Primato Pista hubs (with Miche 17T sprocket)
- BLB Pista Vera cranks 46T, MKS Sylvan trackpedals, Wippermann Weissstern trackchain
- Miche Supertype seatpost and Selle san Marco regal saddle
- Genetic AQ road stem, BLB dropbar and white charge plunger trackgrips
- Dia-Compe BRS 101 front trackbrake
- Canon EOS 50D
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.4 USM
- Bilora A245 tripod
- wireless remote shutter
- LED torch
how to make a wired printer wireless
wireless flash slave
how to connect my laptop to my wireless network
wireless xbox router
range of wireless mouse
pa system wireless mic
wireless dolby digital headphones
proxim wireless bridge